Tuesday, April 28, 2009

German Shepard 101 - Part I

Xanza here! So, been talkin' to Xavier yesterday while the humans were gone and he thinks I need to be a better dog. He keeps sayin' that I'm a disgrace to my breed. I have no idea what he's talkin' about...I breathe just fine. Sure..sometimes...I get an occasional piece of kibble stuck all up in there...but everything usually turns out ok.


Xavier says that he don't want to hurt my feelings but that I should try and follow his lead. For example, he says that when the Masters feed us that I should politely sit and wait and then the Masters will be happy with me. Well, I tried that and it don't seem to work!! I figured that I'd impress the Masters and sit over and over. (If one sit can impress them...why not more). OMG - and between every sit, I ran around in this cool circle! I musta sat like 50 times but for some reason the Masters didn't look too happy. Xavier musta gave me the wrong info.

Xavier also said that to be a good German Shepard, I gotta be strong, intelligent and a protector. I been thinkin' about this for a very long time (since this morning) and I think I gots what it takes. OMG - I am totally strong! I beat up on the white one so much. Oh, and also I am a lean mean fighting machine when it comes to destroying these weird creatures that the Masters bring home called toys. The ones that look like animals, I completely own! Woot woot!


I think I'm pretty intelligent too, in fact I think I am not just pretty intelligent, I am awesomely intelligent...in fact..."intelligent" happens to be MY middle name. (psst..."Yo Bliz, what does intelligent mean? If you tell me, I won't bite your face today").


Oh, and last but not least, I'm a great protector! Once I get that Xavier's toy, I carry it around in my mouth for hours. I even take it when I go do ma business.

Heck, I'm such a good protector that if someone broke into ma house and tried to distract me with something I like...I'd so be SO on top of it. Woot!

1 comments:

Pamela said...

These pups sure are smart to start their own blog!

There's a little surprise for you, and them, over at my inspiration blog.

Hugs!