Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lovin' Spring!

Today was so much fun. I absolutely adore what the humans call, Spring. While Master Stan was cleaning the grill outside, he was throwing my favorite red kong ball to me. I love my ball! I am so extatic that the weather is warm and the masters can take me outside.

Last week, Master Lors took me to the dog park. Unfortunately, when we arrived, there was a grumpy old man there and he said that I was not allowed into the fenced-in facility area. He said that big dogs like me were not allowed in that area between 6pm-7pm. I was so disappointed that we would have to go home. I wanted to play! It was my first outing from the long Minnesota winter. I could tell that Master Lors was a bit sad that I could not play with the other dogs. She wants me to socialize with other dogs besides my brothers. But, she ended up taking me to the larger open non-fenced area with the pond. She did not mind me going in that area because I stick close to her and do not wander off like Blizzard. Master Lors threw the tennis balls for me for over an hour! Although there were no other dogs in that area, I loved spending time with Master Lors, aka Mom. I must admit that towards the end, I was getting a bit tired and purposely hid three of the tennis balls so that she would not see them. I am very out of shape and that needs to change. All in all, my first dog park outing for the Spring was spectacular. I cannot wait to go again and hopefully I will be able to show off how well-behaved I am to the other dogs.

Cleaner than a human's mouth

0 comments: