Sunday, May 3, 2009

Walk with the animals.

Hello! I am sorry that I didn't get a chance to write sooner, I was simply exhausted after the big walk yesterday. When I got home, I just collapsed and feel fast asleep. My paws were hurting so much - ouchie! Both Grandma and Mommy were tired too. We had so much fun this year. I met so many wonderful doggies and got lots of compliments from all the humans. Everywhere I went, they told me how adorable, precious and beautiful I am! It's always nice to hear such things.

I even got a chance to meet a real pony and the Fox 9 camera man recorded me while I was kissing and snuggling with it. I might be on the news!

IMG_0808

We saw so many wonderful things. There were dog-related stores, activities, contests, music and lots more. I got a bunch of free toys and treats too including a cool bandanna for raising money for the Animal Humane Society! I let Xavier have the purple tennis ball I won and gave Xanza a frisbee they gave away for free. Mommy and I won this contest called Red Light Green Light - we were the first to cross the finish line. The judge said that I had a wonderful sit.

I had so much fun with Mommy. I love spending time with her. I can't wait for next year's walk!

IMG_0908

Mommy took some pictures of the event so feel free to check it out.

Walk for Animals Set on Flickr


IMG_0772

0 comments: