Sunday, April 19, 2009

Canine Hierarchy

Xanza here! Oh my God -- this is SO cool! Me famous! I see me on Mother's glowy thingy that she types on while sitting on the couch. She is on that thingy a lot. Father has one too. It must be their favorite toys or something. My favorite toy is this red rubber ball. It is fun to carry it around in my mouth. The big shepard likes it too but I try my best to steal it from him. OMG - I tried SO many times to get my ball from him but he growls at me when I get close to him. Oh well! I will get it sometime - he is a lot bigger than me and I don't want to mess with him. He is too strong but one day I will take him. And that day, I will be the alpha dog in this house! Woot woot! Muahahahaha.....


The white one, on the other hand, is such a puss...a big puss...a gigantic puss. Anytime he hears something loud - he goes and runs under the kitchen table OR when we are outside he goes and hides under the stairs.

Picture 051

OMG - how wimpy is that?! He has no place being 2nd dog in the house! Sometimes, I mess with him. I like to beat up on him. I don't mean to hurt him (cause Mother would kill me!) but it's SO much fun. I can't help myself. He is such a wimp -- did I tell you that already?!? Well, got to go - I sleep now.

0 comments: