Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rain rain go away...

Today is such a gloomy and rainy day. I heard Mommy tell Daddy that it was raining cats and dogs but when I went to go check, I saw no such thing! Hmph - that would have been fun to see!



I was hoping that Mommy could take me to dog park today but the weather is very yucky outside. I don't want to get all muddy and wet because that means Mommy has to put me in the crate for several hours. When I was younger, I use to get dirty and wet all the time...and couldn't play until I was all nice and dry. That was no fun at all :-(


Last night Auntie Molly & Uncle Peter came over after going out to eat something called sushi. I don't exactly know how it is made but I keep hearing Mommy and Daddy say that it is made of raw fish and you eat it with sticks. I couldn't believe it! Humans eating raw?! I am impressed. This sushi stuff sounded quite tasty and I hope that someday I am able to try some.

It was so nice to see Auntie Molly and Uncle Peter again. I love when other humans come and visit and they give me lots of attention. All I have to do is walk up to them, look at them with these adorable brown eyes, give them a sweet smile or a kiss and I get lots and lots of pats on the head and belly rubs. Oooh, belly rubs are my absolute favorite thing.

Oh I almost forgot, Auntie Molly let me smell her wonderful hair again!! If you don't know already, I sorta have an itsy bitsy fetish with hair. I love the smell of all the wonderful scents from the shampoo in human hair. I love it so much that I rub my head all over it and often get too carried away. Sorry Auntie Molly.

0 comments: