Saturday, May 9, 2009

Woot for Mom!











Xanza here! So, Xavier & da Bliz told me that tomorrow is Motha's Day and that I should be extra nice to Mom and thank her fer stuff. Well, I don't quite know what all this Motha's Day business is about but I think it's kinda silly to just preciate ( I just learned this word...woot) your mom once a year. I preciate Motha each and every day! I preciate her for feedin' me, givin' me water, playin' with me and all sorts of stuff. I am most thankful for when dad complains about giving me away -- she comes to my rescue and say there's no way he's givin' me away! Thanks Mom - luv ya! You are the best! Enjoy this so-called Motha's Day but remember I think you are awesome every 350...um..360?....um..365 days (yeah, that's it!) a year. Woot for moms everwhere! Raise da woof, y'all!

0 comments: