Monday, May 4, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


Tails of the Three Pupperonis is the recipient of a Kreativ Blogger Award. The terrible threesome (Xavier, Blizzard & Xanza) would like to say a few words regarding this award. With this award, they are also asked to list seven of their most favorite things. Thank you very much to Pamela for considering Three Pupperonis.



Thank you very much Lady Pamela for bestowing this honor upon us. I appreciate your kindness and the next time we meet, I will let you play with my red ball for approximately 5 minutes. (Psst - Lady Pamela, I do not want to embarrass you but the word "Kreativ" is misspelled. Just letting you know...). Let's see, my 7 favorite things...


  1. Master Stan
  2. Master Lors
  3. Blizzard
  4. My red kong ball
  5. Going to dog park
  6. Obedience training
  7. Xanza, I suppose...

Wow - we won an award already! This is so pawsitively amazing. I knew that I was cute, but not that cute! Blizzard bear hugs and cold nose kisses to Mommy's good friend, Pam. Even though she's a cat person, she's still an "A-plus" in my book! My favorite things are:

  1. Mommy, of course!
  2. Daddy
  3. My Second-Mom, Mandy (She has wonderful smelling hair)
  4. Frosty Paws Ice Cream - Peanut butter flavor all the way!
  5. Vanilla Woofers - yum yum
  6. Pissing off other doggies...heehee
  7. Xanza, the wannabee Shepard. (He's last cause he likes to bite my face! Hmph)

Xanza here! First up, I'd like to thank the academy for this awesome award. Me so happy right now. I tell ya, it's been a ruff road here. Me want to also give a shout out to my humans who I could not have done this without, and also my K-9 brothas on the North Side of Saint Paul...yeah. I got the hookup today- yeah! Raise the woof y'all! Favorite things...

  1. Xavier's red ball
  2. Blizzard's tasty face
  3. FOOD...of any kind!
  4. Rabbits in the backyard
  5. Running
  6. Frosty Paws Ice Cream
  7. The humans who feed me
We would now like to send a Kreativ Blogger Award to Miss Molly for her cute blog at:

http://lifewithbuddha.blogspot.com/


1 comments:

Pamela said...

Well deserved, boys! Master Lors, you're pretty kreativ, too!

Devi and Kali would like to extend their congratulations to you. Mreowww!! Squeeeak!