Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day











To the most wonderful mother I have ever known, I want to thank you for...

... embracing me with your body when I had a fever and was not feeling well.

... carrying me up the flight of stairs in the backyard when I hurt my leg (I know that I was not light).

... grooming me so that I would look and be my best.

... cleaning up after me after I threw up multiple times in the backseat of your new car.

... not yelling at me when I chewed up your birthday gift from your sister.

... coming to Wisconsin for so many weeks to watch me perform Schutzhund with Dad.

... bringing home a new rubber ball when I lost my old one.


... still buying a dog bed when I've chewed up the one I had so many times.

... for picking me when all my other siblings were much more out-going and energetic.

... taking me on wonderful car rides.


... bringing Blizzard home so that I would not be lonely and I would have a brother.

... letting me finish licking the inside of your yogurt container.

... telling me you love me each and every day.

0 comments: