Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Screw Timmy!

Xanza here! How y'all doin'? Me, I've been great. Lots of changes goin' on in da crib. First of all, my Humans opened up a foto bizness. They are workin' very hard. I can't wait for them to be done and then take some pics of me...once the world sees this magnificent face, I will be a STAR! And when I am a star, the white one can be my chauffer and butler. Muahahaha...that would be awesome to boss Bliz around all day.  I'd have a lil bell and ring it every time I want something. Woot woot!



Heck, I just had an idea, I can be the next Lassie! I'd be good too. Sure I ain't no Collie but that doesn't matter. I am in good shape, I run a lot, I can bark AND if I do say so myself...quite handsome. The ladies like that...oh yeah.

Back to Lassie, oh my God, that would rock. Lassie is my all time hero. Sure, I'd be a male playing a female but I can dig it if it means, riches, ladies and stardom.  To be in that many shows and movies and remembered for all of time would be sweet.


I'd get to play a cool hero on tv and everyone would love me. But...I don't know about this Timmy brat though...he's friggen stoopid. What sorta of kid falls down a well multiple times and expect their dog to come and rescue them each time. Um..no thanks. Once maybe, twice if you're lucky but more than that...you're on your own Tim. Sorry bud, it's a ruff world..just gotta deal. Timmy go down the hole and stayed there...lol. I know I am bad but hey....it's survival of the fittest. If Timmy can't figure out a way to get outta a 5 foot deep hole, then the world will go on without him. Tough nuts kid. 




0 comments: