Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I can hear you now!

Hello. How is everyone doing?

It's been such a long time since I blogged. I almost forgot about my following... sorry.

It's been a crazy week. On Halloween I got super sick and mommy had to take me to the vet people. There was something wrong with my ears. I couldn't stop scratching it and sometimes I'd scratch it so hard that it would bleed. No good. Mom was so worried about me. When I went to the nice vet lady, she wanted to check my ears. But they hurt so bad that I just ran under mommy's legs and hid. With a little bit of cuddling from mommy I was able to settle down and they were able to get a sample of the gooey stuff from my ear. A few minutes later, the vet lady came back and told mommy that I had some weird bacteria in my ear. I could see the look of sadness in mommy's face when they told her it was hard to treat. I don't want mommy to be sad.

They ended up giving me three different medications for my ears. It's been over a week now and I think it's helping. I don't feel the gooey stuff coming out of my ears anything. Mommy was such a wonderful mommy too. Every night after I would take the medicine, I would feel all funny and hear weird things so I would bark. She would come out to the living room and sleep on the couch with me and we'd cuddle all night. It felt good to be comforted by her. I heard daddy say to mommy that he thinks I am bluffing and only doing it for attention but that's not true at all. I just wanted to tell mommy that I appreciate her. I love her with all my heart.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.vip1michaelkorsoutlet.org]Michael Kors Outlet[/url] These replicas are made on the foundation of special Christian Louboutin styles

[url=http://www.mislouboutinsaleuk.co.uk]Christian Louboutin Sale[/url]Eggs were said to be dyed and eaten at the spring festivals in ancient Egypt, Persia, Greece, and Rome

[url=http://www.getfreerunaustralia.org]Nike Free Run[/url]We typically eat dinner in there ourselves (another bad habit we need to break)

[url=http://www.vipnikenewzealand.info]Nike NZ[/url] Because of the high prices, many of the big fans are scared away, while some of them would do much hard work and make hard decisions to buy a pair or two

[url=http://www.upnikepascherfr.info]Nike Dunk[/url] There are also a lttle bit new, and Christian louboutin platforms has started an exciting new round of marriage, that is with thick soles plus the combination of slim along with shoes before palm hidden a thick system of the lower half specifics, for the reason that super superb fine some heel